Self Catering Holiday Cottage Dolgellau
Esgair wen is a lovely stone cottage set on a small holding in the unspoilt countryside of North Wales. The cottage has been converted from an old farm building - circa 16th century, retaining as much of the original character as possible.
Surrounded by fields and woodland, the cottage is located near Dolgellau and is just a short drive from long Sandy beaches at Barmouth and Fairbourne.
It is a great base for visiting many attractions and an ideal place to get away from it all. The cottage is furnished and equipped to a high standard.
Find out more about Esgair Wen
Facilities at Our Holiday Cottage in Dolgellau North Wales
- Sleeps 5 in two double and one single room.
- Oil central heating throughout - included in price.
- Electric flame effect wood burner - ideal for a cosy night in without all the hard work!
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer / dryer.
- 32" TV and a large selection of DVD''s
- Children welcome . Travel cot and high chair provided.
- Bed linen, towels included in the price.
- Garden with chimnea, swing, table and chairs.
- Ample parking.
Holiday Cottage Layout
Ground floor: Kitchen, dining room , lounge.
Upstairs: 2 double bedrooms, one single bedroom. Large landing area with comfortable chairs and small table - ideal for reading.
Large walk in shower. Wash basin and WC.
- We are a non smoking establishment and do not permit pets.
A fantastic house in beautiful countryside and a wonderful welcome. We have had a great holiday and leave feeling there is still lots to do. Steve, Alison – Scotland.
A fabulous time – what a wonderful place. So nicely done up, surrounded by beautiful scenery and a taste of farming life for the boys. Thank you for your kind hospitality. – Vince, Jenny and boys – Oxford.
Quiet, restful… just what the doctor ordered. Will be back for more medicine! Chris and Liz – Leeswood
For a well deserved break come and stay at our holiday cottage near Dolgellau, you'll be glad you did!