Holiday Cottage near Dolgellau
Esgair wen is a recently renovated holiday cottage near Dolgellau set on a small holding in the unspoilt countryside of North Wales.
Converted from an old stone farm building - circa 16th century, retaining as much of the original character as possible, with thick stone walls and exposed beams.
Furnished and equipped to a very high standard.
An ideal place to get away from it all with some beautiful walks right from the doorstep.
Accommodation Special Offer
2 people offer - Any week outside main school holidays @ £295.
Our holiday cottage near Dolgellau has the following facilities:
- Sleeps 5
- Children welcome
- Bed linen, towels, welcome tray with wine, cake, tea , coffee, milk etc and fresh flowers included in the price
- For special occasions we can provide bouquets/ baskets of flowers, champagne, chocolates, etc (at cost )to be in the cottage for your arrival
- Garden with chimnea BBQ and childrens swing/ climbing frame
- Bike storage
- Ample parking
Ground floor: Kitchen, dining room , lounge.
Upstairs: 2 double bedrooms, one single bedroom.
Large walk in shower. Wash basin and WC.
- Oil central heating throughout - included in price
- Electric flame effect wood burner - makes for a cosy night in without the hard work!
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- 32” TV - SKY - DVD player and a large selection of DVD’s
Travel cot and high chair available.
- We are a non smoking establishment and do not permit pets
- There is a £1 /£2 coin meter for electricity
Some comments from previous guests
By far the most comfortable cottage we have stayed in. Carolyn, Patrick and family, Northampton.
Quiet, restful... just what the doctor ordered. Will be back for more medicine! – Chris and Liz, Leeswood.
A fabulous time – what a wonderful place. So nicely done up, surrounded by beautiful scenery and a taste of farming life for the boys. Thank you for your kind hospitality. – Vince, Jenny and boys. Oxford.
A fantastic house in beautiful countryside and a wonderful welcome. We have had a great holiday and leave feeling there is still lots to do. Steve, Alison – Scotland.
For a well deserved break come and stay at our holiday cottage near Dolgellau, you'll be glad you did!